PERUVIAN ANCIENT PATHS SAC
Dear Clients, please read the following terms and conditions as they are important for our contractual relationship.
These conditions only apply to services in our program and not to the international and domestic flights. These are subject to the conditions imposed by the airlines.
Our prices do not include the international air fares, international airport taxes, meals not specified in your itinerary, personal expenses, personal insurance, tips and baggage porterage.
OF PAYMENT & PRICES:
* All prices are listed in American dollars and include all taxes for non-residents in Peru tourists.
* Peruvian ANcient PAths SAC does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services. All services and prices are subject to change without notice.
* We will require a deposit in advance – 50% of the total amount – in order to process the reservation. The balance must be paid due 15 days prior to travel date. If the balance is not received by the appropriate date, the reservation will be cancelled. Cancellation charges will apply.
* Credit cards. We accept Visa, Master Card and Dinners. One of our representatives (travel specialist) will send you a link to our secure page for payments; otherwise we will send you a PAYMENT ORDER by email.
DOCUMENTATION The customer is responsible to provide the following
- Full Name of passenger
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS
The customer has the right to cancel a reservation within a reasonable time (at least 15 days before the service), although for those services where the third party does not refund, the customer will be liable to the not refunded amount, this is a common practice of the Entrance ticket to Machupicchu, Train to Machupicchu, Train to Puno, the June 24th entrance to the Intiraymi Festivities and, some other tickets.
Please note that tickets for the Classic 4 days 3 nights Inca trail and One-day Inca Trail are paid upon confirmation. These are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of cancellation by you. If after booking the Inca Trail permits with us, you decide to change the route and/or transfer the Inca Trail to another date, please note the new permit charges will be passed on to you or your client, and no refunds will be given for the unused permits.
* HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY:
For every cancellation made by the passenger, more than 20 days prior the arrival must be subject to a penalty of US$ 15.00 for administrative expenses.
For every cancellation made by the passenger, within the 20 days prior the arrival, must be subject to a penalty of the first night amount plus the US$ 15.00
In the case that passenger don't arrive at the hotel (no show) at the reserved date, and haven't send a cancellation in advance, must lose the payment of all the nights reserved.
* FLIGHT CANCELLATION POLICY:
Flight Bookings are totally nonrefundable or transferable
Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to the consultant handling the booking. We don’t accept cancellations by phone.
If a credit has been approved, it is valid for 6 months from the date the cancellation was made.
Peruvian Ancient Paths SAC is not responsible for any change in the flight schedule, we suggest you to contact your travel specialist due 72hours prior the flight date in order to reconfirm your flight information.
* RAIL CANCELLATION POLICY:
Any cancellation made by passengers more than 16 days before the journey must be subject to a penalty of 20% of total price plus US$ 25.00 of administrative expenses.
Any cancellation made by passengers within 16 and 8 days prior the journey must be subject to a penalty of 50% of total price plus $ 25.00 of administrative expenses.
Any cancellation made by passenger within 8 days before the journey, must be subject to a penalty of the total amount paid.
Passengers who don't send cancellation or don't check in the date of their journey must lose their tickets.
* The customer nor Peruvian Ancient Paths SAC shall have no right to terminate the Agreement/contract unilaterally except when either party has failed to perform according to the requirements of the contract, all monies not due to service or no-show charges shall be refunded within 24 hours of the termination of this contract, if any monies owed by the customers shall pay to Peruvian Ancient Paths SAC within 24 hours of termination of the Agreement/contract.
We take care to ensure that all involved in the preparation and supply of your vacation maintain the highest standards. Please remember that the appropriate standards will be those prevalent in your destination which may not be the same as developed international standards.
Peruvian ANcient PAths SAC assumes no responsibility to injury, loss, damage to person or property or for additional expenses due to acts of God (sickness, weather, etc.), strike, detention, riot, war, quarantine, thefts, civil disturbances or government regulations or restrictions. We are not responsible for any accidents, delays, inconveniences, expenses or mishaps of any kind whatsoever resulting entirely, or in part, from the negligence of others or from causes beyond our control. We reserve the right to make reasonable changes and/or substitutions in the itinerary where deemed necessary. Baggage is entirely at owner’s risk.
All Travel has its own inherent risks, up to and including death and the traveler acknowledges such risks exist. Peruvian ANcient PAths SAC is not liable, and the traveler agrees to hold harmless Peruvian ANcient PAths SAC, its employees and agents for illness, injury, accident, or death during the tours. Peruvian ANcient PAths SAC is not responsible for expenses or harm caused or losses incurred by travelers who (a) disregard of the instructions of our representative(s), (b) depart from the planned activities of the tour, or (c) follow the instructions of a person other than our representative(s).
Peruvian ANcient PAths SAC will not be responsible for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident or delay due to any act or default of any air, land or water carrier, hotel, restaurant, company or person rendering any of the services, activities or programs included in the tour. Peruvian ANcient PAths SAC will not be responsible for the traveler’s cost of travel in returning home before completion of the tour